Luxury Sales Professional – Royal Trunk
Company: Royal Trunk & Co.
Contract type: Permanent Job
Function: Sales manager
Experience required: Minimum 7 years
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic candidates. They must have a natural selling ability, strong communication skills, a great sense of aesthetics, motivation to build relationships, possess a willingness to learn about the brand and have an appreciation for luxury goods and our exclusive clientele.
This position is responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing customers ( select retailers, department stores, architects, UHNWI Clients ). Drive sales and support the brand growth strategy into the regional markets. This position is based in Brescia/Milan.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Establishing, developing & maintaining strong vendor business relationships (Dept. Stores / Specialties ) through ongoing communication with store staff, to ensure that all sales targets set by the Company are exceeded.
• Attracting new clients ( architects, retailers, private clients etc. ) by acting as a Brand Ambassador.
• Ensuring that a strong client base is being built and maintained.
• Liaisoning with the marketing team to implement & develop sales strategies.
• Working closely with Regional Managers. Retailer objectives will be deployed to the Regional Manager on a monthly basis at the commencement of each season and will be formally reviewed for performance outcomes.
• Reporting directly to the Head of marketing through weekly reports with comments on performances.
• Working with affiliated retailers in order to ensure proper display of the product based on the visual merchandising guidelines and the sales trend.
• Being involved with CRM strategies to drive the business.
• At least 7 years experience in the role, gained in international luxury companies, preferably in luxury furniture.
• Bachelors Degree in economic/business administration is required.
• Proficiency in English ( CPE or equivalent certificate ) is mandatory. (Native English speaker is highly preferred )
• Knowledge of Italian language is preferred and knowledge of any other language is greatly appreciated.
• Must have the authorization to work in Italy.
• Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, weekends and holidays.
• Strong Passion for luxury, fashion, and design.
• Organization and time management; ability to manage tight deadlines; eye for detail
• Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Dynamic team player with an ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
• Strong skills in negotiation, analytical, written, verbal, and problem-solving
• Proficient Excel skills and retail maths.
• Proficient with social media and social media marketing.